1 vs 1 Solo Battle
1 vs 1 solo battle English pack is coming in Spring 2016.
1 vs 1 solo battle Chinese pack is on sale at Online store and local game store.
1 vs 1 Solo Battle Rule
- Deciding Role
- Randomly deal the Monarch and Turn-coat card to both players to decide the Role each player will use.
- Selecting Heroes
- Randomly select 10 Hero cards with 6 face up and 4 face down
- The player who has the Monarch selects 1 hero first then use the "122221" order until all 10 Heroes are chosen.
- Afterwards both players select 3 Heroes to use in battle, arranging them in order of appearance face down (once selected, you cannot change the order of appearance).
- Both players' Order of appearance for Heroes should be kept secret from the other player.
- Playing the Game
- After both players finish selecting their Heroes, start the game by drawing 4 cards and reveal the first Hero to the other player.
- Turn-coat will start the turn first but the amount of cards drawn is -1 during the first draw phase. Afterwards resume normal amount of cards drawn.
- Whenever a Hero is killed, that player must discard all cards (Hand, Equipment, Judgment) to the discard pile, reveal the next Hero recovered to full life and immediately draw 4 cards.
- When a Hero is killed during opposing player's turn, reveal the new Hero and continue with the opposing player's turn; When a Hero is killed during your own turn (by Lightning or Hero/Card Effect), reveal the next Hero and end your turn.
- The game ends when all 3 Heroes under a player's control are killed, the other player wins the game.